A New Me Foundation, INC.


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GOD says, It's Time to MOVE ON

I almost want to do a praise shout right here but I'll save it for later. I have been attacked in every area of my life in the month of April: finances, love, one of my children, business loss, personal frustrations, etc. in each area, God either restored it and made things better, OR He gave me the ok that it's simply time to MOVE ON, and move on now. I very aggressive with my faith with God, meaning, I don't let NOTHING or NO ONE move or influence my faith in an opposite direction. A lot of the things that you see me post or heard me talk about is from the root of having FAITH in the impossible. I almost never have the capital or resources to produce the things that I do. But I have shown people that I have a desire to get things done and commit to it, no matter what. The key to me in this start phase of legally making a solid rock for A New Me Foundation to stand on is, knowing when to MOVE ON! That goes for business, my personal life, kids and any other area. To me, you can reinvent a wheel so many times. I'm very PASSIONATE about what I do for and in the lives of others, so comes with a lot behind the scene sacrifices. I'm a woman and enjoy the pamperings of getting my nails and toes done or going on week long vacations to exotic places. BUT I DON'T!!!!! I use that money instead, to put together events and workshops to help raise awareness and educate our community on domestic violence. Let me tell you one thing about my business, IT IS EXPENSE TO OPERATE! Opportunities are NOT just gonna randomly knock on my door. I have to go out and get it!!!! That's it and that's the bottom line. People are always telling me that people in their organizations are basically slackers and what should they do? I tell them plain and simple MOVE ON!!!! If they are in the cause as hard as you, then move on to someone else is. There are plenty people out there who are looking for ways to volunteer, market your brand and so on, but they don't know you exist because you are still having meetings about why no one is stepping up to the plate. Or about, who is doing all the work. Hate to tell you, but it's time to move on!!!!! I was so comfortable in my roles with A New Me Foundation, until God recently put me at a place to ONLY DEPEND ON HIM & HEAR FROM HIM.....the revelation I got, it's time to MOVE ON!!! God could not and can not continue to use me and enlarge my territories if I continue to use the same models or templates over the past five years. Remember, ANMF just started forming last year but I have been providing the services since 2007. I can't continue do what I've been doing and expect growth or change to happen. Not gonna happen, it's time to MOVE ON and move on to NEW things that produce actions and change in society. I pray that this blog has inspired you to MOVE ON from what has been hindering your continuous flow of blessings. BREAK THE SILENCE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment