A New Me Foundation, INC.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest Inspirational Poem: BEAUTIFUL by YVONNE BAILEY aka VONIE




I woke up this morning, look in the mirror and I saw Beautiful staring back at me.




I asked Beautiful, "From where did you come from?" Beautiful replied, "I've been here all day."




You have seen glimpses of me from time to time, but you've never given me the freedom to hang around.




Instead you've held on to that ugly one named Fear and I cannot reside where Fear lives.




You have a confidence you've never known.




Surely it is because your faith has grown;




Certainly it's something God has done because now you feel you belong and you are strong.




So, you are seeing me really truly for the first time and I hope you like what you see, because I'll be around. I'll be around. I'll be around."




Ecclesiastes 3:31 - He has made everything beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment