A New Me Foundation, INC.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

"WHAT IF........?"


What if things don't happen......

What if I make a mistake...........

What if I'm not accepted..............

What if........

What if my dreams of happiness doesn't come true.............

What if God has not forgiven me..............

What if I can't forgive myself.........

What if instead of the best, the worst happens...............

What if God doesn't answer this prayer........

What if.......

What if.........

What if the answers to those questions or doubts were answered in your favor?

What if that difficult situation that you've prayed for, actually changed for the better?

What if you trust God wholeheartedly and receive the blessings that have been bestowed upon you?

What if......

What if.........

Some of these questions you may ask yourself or pray about often. Let's work together to stop asking those "What if...." questions and feel confident in our discernment's from God and acknowledge His presence in our lives. This week has been an amazing revelation for me. God almost ALWAYS present new and unheard of levels for me to extend my faith and obey His will. I don't always obey His will right away. I ask all of those "What if...." questions that I listed above. You'll be amazed when the moment comes of all of those doubts and peace passes the horizon instead of the chaos that you expected with asking, "What if....." I am the hardest person on myself. My "what if...." usually doesn't even cross people's mind but I spend so much unnecessary time considering other people's thoughts and opinions. If this sounds like you, I feel you!!!! This message today is my "preaching to the choir moment." Meaning that I'm not encouraging you to implement anything in your life that is not applicable in my own life.

What if .......you take back what the devil stole from you?

Now that's a what if, that I can deal with! My life is constantly changing as sure as I am of yours to. But when we take out those negative "what if....." and change them to believing in the impossible and standing on the word of God, "what if...." will exist no more!

My brothers and sisters, stay prayerful and ask God to allow you to only see Him in the situation and know that He is omnipresent and committed to your life and will carry you over into the valleys of His peace and comfort.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27 NIV)

1 comment: