A New Me Foundation, INC.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"WOMAN, THOU ART LOOSED"

Peeked into my soul today and established the meaning of empowerment. Women, rise higher when invited to the occasions of neglect, guilt, shame, depression, fear, disrespect and illnesses that persecute your mind, body and soul.

Look in the mirror and announce how beautiful you are. Design a blueprint of your destiny and let no one make unnecessary alterations.

Disregard your past and celebrate that which is to come. Open up your heart to receive love. Cast out all fears and doubts. Throw away the memories of what used to be and dream about the endless possibilities awaiting your arrival.

I'm NOT perfect and neither are you!

There will be mistakes and mishaps along the roads in life. As women, I charge you to help uplift your sisters, in the midst of setbacks. The magazines, reality shows and other media tools tear us apart enough, with images of defeat and chaos that our youth are copying.

Women, give yourselves room to grow. Don't rush - patience. She rewards lives that cherish her. Open up your hearts change and step outside of the box with a radical praise.

Women, cover me with prayers against the enemies attacks. Before you rupture my personality, take a chance to get to know the individual that God created in a secret place.

This message came from my heart to yours. I am a woman that loves hard and people don't know why I am so strong now. I keep hearing God say to me today, that He had to strip me of my impurities, in order to rebuild my heart to face the challenges in this world. The road trip that I've encountered so far into my new beginning has been met with many of changes. Although my life is no where near complete, I want to thank those that have encouraged and uplifted me.

I struggle in life as a woman and mother with similarities as my peers. With your words of encouragement peace has soaked my soul. It gives me strength to help other women overcome their setbacks and seek to love life again.

I'll leave you with this:

"And He was teaching in the synagogues on the Sabbath. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And He laid His hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God."

Luke 13:10-13 KJV

1 comment: