A New Me Foundation, INC.


Friday, May 6, 2011

"A NEW ME" PROCLAMATION

My journey: I went from colorful weaves, perms that were dyed. Short hair, long hair and my favorite, blonde hair. I poured out my soul into a BIG chop. There, was the place where I found a new me. More virtuous, forthright, passionate and exploring my inner crowning point. A new me, is the woman you see now walking the boundaries of Earth, with buds that dress my coiffure. This journey hasn't been easy for me, some of the roads were less traveled, but I did arrive at this destiny carefully and timely. A new me listens to the quiet heartbeats of womankind that's been disregarded from: equality, respect, support, love, guidance and the right to her freedom of choice. A new me raises my voice for those that's been silenced by power and control.

My journey: I found love in the flowing Niles of a liquid and the power of release whenever we meet on paper. This love is better than the touch of a man. Now don't get me wrong, I love a man's genuine, strong and sometimes soft touch. This love is occupied only through me. The toils of a heartbreak is never on the surface of a new me. This love that I speak of awakens me at night with kisses of inspirations and breathes life into my existence.

My journey: is now created by a new me. It's designed to capture my beauty from within and share the powerful messages of survivor stories to those who have been silenced to injustices of this society.

As long as there is breath living in my soul, my journey is to help those that suffer from violence of any kind. I want to be that one voice that helps make a difference in the world. Join the new me and help continue to....... BREAK THE SILENCE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment